Burnt Mill Citra Fog - 440ml
THIS BEER IS PAST THE BEST BEFORE DATE
Citra Fog is Burnt Mill’s tribute to the ultra-versatile Citra hop. Brewed using super pale malt, wheat, and flaked oats, the ripe tropical notes from the Citra really take control and make for a brilliant IPA. If you love citrus, or just want to enjoy a really well-made IPA, then this is the beer for you.
6.4% ABV -
A RANGE OF BOTTLED/CANNED BEER DIRECT FROM THE CANALHOUSE. DRIVE-THRU COLLECTION ONLY ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, 10AM-12PM FROM OUR BREWERY YARD IN NOTTINGHAM.
Please note this drive-thru service is in its early stages. Please bear with us; changes and tweaks will be made as we go!
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Select what draft/bottled beer(s) you'd like
2. In the 'Special instructions for seller' section on the checkout, confirm your car registration.
3. Select your preferred collection day at checkout. We will then email you with your collection slot. Slots will be confirmed as soon as possible but this is a manual service so there may be some delays.
4. Drive to our brewery yard and follow the signage to your collection point. Please open your boot so that we can load your car and ensure a zero contact transaction.
1. Do not leave your car unless absolutely necessary (i.e. to open boot)
2. Collection slots are 5 minutes. Please arrive on time for your collection slot. If you are too early you may cause disruption and if you are too late you may lose your collection slot.
3. This a drive-thru only initially - so no walk-ups!
4. Cut off point for next day collection is the 12pm the previous day, although slots may fill up before then,
5. If you do not feel well, please do not place an order or collect.
6. T&Cs apply*
1. Where is your brewery yard?
The address is Castle Rock Brewery, 12-14 Queensbridge Road NG2 1NB. Our yard is through the large metal gates adjacent to our brewery tap, the Vat & Fiddle.
2. Is this allowed?
Yes, the government has allowed the licensed retail of alcohol.
3. What are your safety procedures?
We have undertaken an extremely thorough risk assessment and have developed a rigorous health and safety procedure. This includes:
- Zero contact transactions
- Payment online only
- Skeleton volunteer staff who will abide to strict social distancing measures
- All relevant surfaces will be fully sanitised regularly
- Hands will be washed regularly as well as before and after every transaction
1. These procedures will be reviewed daily and adapted where necessary.
2. ID may be required upon collection to prove you are of legal drinking age.
3. We may alter, amend or remove our collection offer without notice.
4. Booking slots are not guaranteed.