Limited Edition - Harvest Pale Giclee Fine Art Print, A3
Regular price £18.00
Harvest Pale - Giclee Fine Art Print, A3 (297mm x 420mm)
Printed on 210gsm Redcliffe Watercolour paper: A natural white watercolour paper that has a slightly textured matte surface. This alpha cellulose fine art paper, made using the fourdrinier process, is acid and lignin free which means it has good archival qualities. *
Harvest Pale is brewed with gently-kilned malt and an aromatic blend of American hops. Exceptionally poised. The beer that put Castle Rock on the map.
You can order for collection from our Drive Thru, for national delivery, or for local delivery.
If you are ordering for national delivery, please proceed to the checkout as normal and follow the instructions. Please read the below instructions carefully if you are ordering for Drive Thru collection or for local delivery.
Drive Thru collection is available on Fridays and Saturdays from our brewery yard in Nottingham. When ordering for collection, please add your vehicle registration number in the “special instructions for seller” box at the checkout and select your preferred collection day. We will then contact you to confirm your collection time slot. Please note this is a manual service and there may be some delays. The Drive Thru allows contact-free collection – please pop your boot on arrival and your order will be placed in your car by a member of our team.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- Please do not leave your car unless absolutely necessary e.g. to open your boot.
- Collection slots are 5 minutes. Please arrive on time or you may lose your slot.
- This is a Drive Thru only, no walk-ups are allowed.
- Orders must be placed before 12pm for collection the next day.
- If you feel unwell, please do not visit the Drive Thru.
- ID may be required upon collection.
- We reserve the right to amend or remove our collection service without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Booking slots are not guaranteed.
Deliveries are made by MSR News to the following postcode every:
Thursday: NG1, NG2, NG3, NG4, NG5, NG6, NG12, NG13, NG14, NG24, NG25
Friday: NG7, NG8, NG80, NG9, NG90, NG10, NG11, NG15, NG16, DE7, DE72
- Orders must be placed before 12pm each Wednesday to qualify for delivery the same week.
- We will attempt to delivery between 10am-4pm. We will contact you if we are unable to deliver within this slot.
- All deliveries are zero-contact to your doorstep. We will knock and/or ring the bell, and take a photograph of your order as proof of delivery.
- Please ensure you are home during the time slot. If you are unable to be home, please inform us of a safe place where we can leave your delivery.
- Once an order is placed on your doorstep or in your safe place, Castle Rock is no longer liable for any theft, loss or damage to that product.
- We reserve the right to amend or remove this service at any time. We reserve the right to refuse service. We reserve the right to request proof of age.
*Frame not included