Jever Pils - 500ml
Regular price £3.50
HOW TO ORDER (Collection)
1. Select what draft/bottled beer(s) you'd like
2. Try to make sure you provide us with your car reg when you enter your details.
3. Select your preferred collection day at checkout. We will then email you with your collection slot. Slots will be confirmed as soon as possible but this is a manual service so there may be some delays.
4. Drive to our brewery yard and follow the signage to your collection point. Please open your boot so that we can load your car and ensure a zero contact transaction.
1. Do not leave your car unless absolutely necessary (i.e. to open boot)
2. Collection slots are 5 minutes. Please arrive on time for your collection slot. If you are too early you may cause disruption and if you are too late you may lose your collection slot.
3. This a drive-thru only initially - so no walk-ups!
4. Cut off point for next day collection is the 12pm the previous day but slots may fill up before then.
5. If you do not feel well, please do not place an order or collect.
6. T&Cs apply*
HOW TO ORDER: (Home delivery)
1. Select what draft/bottled beer(s) you’d like
2. Let us know your safe place (if applicable) at checkout (Special comments section)
3. Select ‘Home delivery’ at checkout.
4. Note that the current delivery window is 12pm-6pm on Thursday or Friday, depending on where you live.
1. Please check the delivery information carefully. We are unable to change delivery dates or times and we are unable to deliver to postcodes beyond those listed below.
2. Deliveries are made to the following postcodes:
Thursdays: NG1, NG2, NG3, NG4, NG5, NG6, NG12, NG13, NG14, NG24, NG25
Fridays: NG7, NG8, NG80, NG9, NG90, NG10, NG11, NG15, NG16, DE7, DE72
3. We will attempt to make all deliveries between 12pm-6pm. If for any reason we are unable to deliver within this time slot, we will contact you via telephone and/or email. Please note this collection window is not flexible and may be subject to change as we continue the trial and hone the service.
4. Orders must be placed by 12pm each Wednesday to qualify for delivery the same week. If your order is made after 12pm on Wednesday, your order will be delivered on the following week.
5. All deliveries are zero-contact to your doorstep. We are following social distancing guidelines. We will therefore deliver your order to your doorstep, knock and/or ring the bell, and take a photograph of your order as proof of delivery.
6. Please ensure you are home during the time slot. If you are unable to be home, please inform us of a safe place where we can leave your delivery.
7. Once an order is placed on your doorstep or in your safe place, Castle Rock is no longer liable for any theft, loss or damage to that product.
8. This is a trial Home Delivery Service and We reserve the right to amend or remove this service at any time.
9. We reserve the right to refuse service.
10. We reserve the right to request proof of age.
1. Where is your brewery yard?
The address is Castle Rock Brewery, 12-14 Queensbridge Road NG2 1NB. Our yard is through the large metal gates adjacent to our brewery tap, the Vat & Fiddle.
2. Is this allowed?
Yes, the government has allowed the licensed retail of alcohol.
3. I haven't had my collection slot yet?
Please bear in mind that this is not an automated system. All customers are contacted individually and manually. Collection slots are emailed to you; please check 'Junk' and other folders. If you have not been assigned a collection slot by 6pm the day before your collection, please get in touch using the contact form on our Shop.
4. What are your safety procedures?
We have undertaken an extremely thorough risk assessment and have developed a rigorous health and safety procedure. This includes:
- Zero contact transactions
- Payment online only
- Skeleton volunteer staff who will abide to strict social distancing measures
- All relevant surfaces will be fully sanitised regularly
- Hands will be washed regularly as well as before and after every transaction
1. These procedures will be reviewed regularly and adapted where necessary.
2. ID may be required upon collection to prove you are of legal drinking age.
3. We may alter, amend or remove our collection offer without notice.
4. Collection slots are limited and not guaranteed.
5. Delivery slots are limited and not guaranteed.