Pentrich Downfall Architect - 440ml
Regular price £5.10
A naturally hazy IPA hopped with endless amounts of Mosaic and Columbus. This beer is bursting with fleshy citrus & blueberry flavours and punchy tropical aroma's. Light pine flavours along with a moderate bitterness on the finish round out the flavours, making for a dangerously drinkable IPA.
A RANGE OF BOTTLED/CANNED BEER DIRECT FROM THE CANALHOUSE. DRIVE-THRU COLLECTION ONLY ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, 10AM-12PM FROM OUR BREWERY YARD IN NOTTINGHAM.
Please note this drive-thru service is in its early stages. Please bear with us; changes and tweaks will be made as we go!
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select what draft/bottled beer(s) you'd like
- In the 'Special instructions for seller' section on the checkout, confirm your car registration.
- Select your preferred collection day at checkout. We will then email you with your collection slot. Slots will be confirmed as soon as possible but this is a manual service so there may be some delays.
- Drive to our brewery yard and follow the signage to your collection point. Please open your boot so that we can load your car and ensure a zero contact transaction.
- Do not leave your car unless absolutely necessary (i.e. to open boot)
- Collection slots are 5 minutes. Please arrive on time for your collection slot. If you are too early you may cause disruption and if you are too late you may lose your collection slot.
- This a drive-thru only initially - so no walk-ups!
- Cut off point for next day collection is the 12pm the previous day, although slots may fill up before then,
- If you do not feel well, please do not place an order or collect.
- T&Cs apply*
- Where is your brewery yard?
The address is Castle Rock Brewery, 12-14 Queensbridge Road NG2 1NB. Our yard is through the large metal gates adjacent to our brewery tap, the Vat & Fiddle.
- Is this allowed?
Yes, the government has allowed the licensed retail of alcohol.
- What are your safety procedures?
We have undertaken an extremely thorough risk assessment and have developed a rigorous health and safety procedure. This includes:
- Zero contact transactions
- Payment online only
- Skeleton volunteer staff who will abide to strict social distancing measures
- All relevant surfaces will be fully sanitised regularly
- Hands will be washed regularly as well as before and after every transaction
- These procedures will be reviewed daily and adapted where necessary.
- ID may be required upon collection to prove you are of legal drinking age.
- We may alter, amend or remove our collection offer without notice.
- Booking slots are not guaranteed.